TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE "#MYMIDOMOMENT" CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. These terms and conditions ("the Rules") govern the "#mymidomoment" contest ("the Contest") administered by Mido Malaysia.
3. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram or Facebook. All information disclosed is provided to us and not to either Instagram or Facebook. You hereby release those social media platforms, to the greatest extent legally permissible, from any liability in connection with the Contest.
4. Participation at the Contest is open to anyone aged 18 or over, with the exception of our employees (and their families) and those of our affiliates, our representatives and agents and their employees, and anyone else involved in the Contest. Non Malaysian residents in Malaysia are also excluded from the participation in the Contest.
5. To enter via Instagram (account has to be public)
- Create a picture in line with the theme "#MyMidoMoment" ("the Picture") and post it with #MyMidoMoment; or
- Become a fan by following the midowatches page
6. To enter via Facebook,
- Create a picture in line with the theme "MyMidoMoment" ("the Picture") and post it using the dedicated application: https://www.facebook.com/MidoSwissWatches; or
- Like, share or comment the Contest post; or
- Become a fan by liking the Mido Watches page
7. We do not guarantee a successful entry in spite of your following the above instructions as entry may be prevented by reasons beyond our control.
8. You agree that the Picture may be viewed by other entrants and Internet users and warrant that it will not be offensive, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate. We may remove it if we determine, in our sole discretion, that it is objectionable and disqualify you from the Contest.
9. You further warrant that you are allowed to post the Picture and that it does not infringe any copyrights, trademark rights, third parties' rights or other rights or laws. We disclaim all liability for the Picture to the greatest extent legally permissible. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any liabilities, claims, actions, damages, losses, and costs arising in this connection.
10. You agree that we may publish the Picture on any of our websites and in any of our print publications and that we may, to that end, reasonably edit, adapt, or modify it.
11. The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal information may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the prize.
12. Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyone we reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
13. The Contest runs from 12 a.m. GMT+8 on November 15, 2017 through to 11:59 p.m. GMT+8 on December 5, 2017.
14. Within one day of the conclusion of the Contest, Mido will select winner for Gent and Lady for the most "Likes" out of all the valid entries received.
15. Each winner (a total of all participant) will win one Mido timepiece with a recommended retail price (Malaysia market) between MYR 4100 and MYR 4360 per watch (watch models to be chosen by Mido). The total value of the two watches together is MYR 8460 (recommended retail price Malaysia market).
16. The winners will be notified via private message within one day of the selection.
17. If a winner cannot be reached or does not reply within 24 hours of the prize notification, the prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and will be awarded to another entrant.
18. We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a winner has breached the Rules.
19. You agree that we may publish your Instagram or Facebook username, as applicable, on any of our websites and in any of our print publications if you are selected as a winner and that we may send you emails for purposes related to the Contest, subject to your right to refuse such emails at any time.
20. To claim the prize, the winners may be required to prove their identity by submitting documents to that effect (e.g., a Malaysia identification card).
21. The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
22. Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible, for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
24. We reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time, in particular if it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
25. The Contest is void where prohibited by law or subject to a license.
26. The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
27. If you have any questions about the Contest or if you object to having your personal data used as specified in section, please contact us at email@example.com