- Material:Stainless steel with yellow gold PVD coating
- Diameter:37.00 mm
- Between lugs:20.00 mm
- Water-resistance:5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Crystal:Hesalit crystal
- Case height:10.45 mm
- Movement type:Automatic
- Automatic Mido Caliber (base ETA C07.621 / 2836-2)
- Dial colour:Yellow
- Hour Markers:Applied indexes
- Stainless steel with yellow gold PVD coating
The Caliber 80 from Mido is a next-generation automatic watch movement which offers up to 80 hours of power reserve, twice as much as a regular calibre. It is also available as a chronometer that has been officially certified by the COSC (Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres) for its superior accuracy.
The extremely technical process of Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) coats watch components in a strong, impurity-free film to ensure continued resistance to corrosion. This microscopically thin layer boosts the watch’s hardness and robustness while enhancing its elegant aesthetics in beautiful shades of black, pink gold or yellow gold. Its hypoallergenic properties increase its universal appeal and allow for a range of applications.